Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

a gift for baby Daniel

My dear friend from California is expecting a baby boy! We are excited for his due date in August; after many health complications and a miscarriage, Daniel will be a joy to his momma and family! I wanted to send a boxful of handmade goodness his way and this is what I came up with!

I had found this idea on Pinterest and decided to copy it. I fell in love with the adorable snap-on bow ties and at first I thought I might try to make my own using this tutorial. However, I am sewing machine-less and figured I'd just order them instead. Much faster and it would support a fellow Etsian! Check out One Young Love.

 

Here is the pattern for the bibs. Easy as pie.


















The vest info can be found on my Ravelry project page. It is knit up in my favorite yarn, Riveting, a recycled denim yarn!




All packed up and ready to send to the West Coast.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment